Mac: Video and Audio recording with Quicktime start
- First, open the Player, "Quicktime". This is installed by default on your Mac. Note: If you open the Player, without select a file, it opens no window. Simply click in your Dock at the bottom of the screen on the Quicktime icon to switch to the program.
- Now click in the menu bar on "file" and select whether you want to start an Audio, Video, or screen recording.
- Then you can set some settings and with a click on the Record icon to start recording.
- To Stop recording, click again on the same icon. In the case of a screen capture of this can be found in the menu bar.
- You can then listen to the recording or view and save.
Tip: read our little Tutorial to the automation application "Automator".