Control panel Windows 10 open
Note: Open the Start menu, "settings", you will find also some important features that are not placed since Windows 10 is in the control panel.
- Click on the Windows icon to the Start menu opens.
- Enter on your keyboard, simply the term "control panel".
- Then, the search result is displayed and can be selected.
Instructions for Windows 8
In Windows 8 there is not only the classic control panel, but also a sorted and on Windows 8-focused system control. As you open the can, you will learn in this practical tip. For the conventional control panel, proceed as follows:
- Press on your keyboard the Windows, so that you can go to the start screen.
- Type "System": There is a search bar, which contains as the first result of the "control panel" will open.
- Select this, open the control panel and you can configure your PC.
Windows 7 and Vista: procedure
- Click the bottom right of the screen to the Windows Button to open the start menu.
- On the right side you will see the menu item "system control". Click on this link.
- The control panel will now open.
Windows 7 Support is set to: Now quickly require
By the way: Since 13. January 2015 there are no new Features and bug fixes in Windows 7 and more. Security updates, there will be only until the beginning of 2020. Who Windows 7 but still has the can for free on Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro update.
- In order for everything to work properly, you need a current computer that meets the requirements for Windows 10. The best laptops for the new Windows System can be found in our "best of" list. Los is already below 250 Euro.
- The Best: most of the current Laptops, Windows 10 is already installed. You do not need to set up the System once more, but can start right away.
Windows XP: open control panel
- Click the bottom right of the screen to the "Start"button.
- On the right side, you can see approximately in the middle of the control panel.
- Now the system will open control.
As you Windows programs uninstall can, read in this practical tip. Should you individual help with the Windows operating systems will need then contact the experts in the CHIP Forum.