Windows 10: uninstall programs
- Click the bottom left of the image on the search field and type in "system control".
- Select the control panel and then open the category "programs".
- At the top, click "programs and Features", you will find a list of all installed programs.
- Select a desired program and click on the Button "Uninstall".
- Follow the instructions, the Software is removed from your Computer completely.
Tip: The best and cheapest Laptops for Windows 10
Although Windows 10 has become in comparison to its predecessors significantly less resources, remains a good Hardware is the basic requirement of the new operating system. Just so you can work smoothly and effectively. What laptops particularly great with Windows 10 functioning and comparatively little cost, reveals our latest Laptop-best list. Let's go already, from around 250 Euro.
Programs for Windows 8 uninstall
- Move the mouse to the upper or lower corner of the right side of the screen. The Charm Bar will come out.
- From there you can select at the very bottom of the "settings" item.
- The Charm Bar is enlarged and shows you the setting options. At the top you should find the "control panel" (see image).
- You have opened this, you will see further down, under "programs" on the blue Link "uninstall a program". Select this.
- Now you can see all the programs installed on your Computer. Select the desired and click with the right mouse button.
- It's the context menu where you can click on the "Uninstall" window opens. Now follow the instructions of the uninstall program.
Software under Windows 7 and Windows Vista delete
- Click the bottom left of the screen on the Start Button, which is symbolized by the Windows-characters.
- It is the Start menu, where you select right to access the "control panel" will open.
- Here you will find under the "programs" Option in "uninstall programs". You have selected this, you will then see all the installed programs.
- Select the desired program and click the right mouse button. There is a context menu, in which click on "Uninstall" will open.
- Follow the steps in the uninstallation program.
- Click on the Start Button.
- Select the start menu, on the right side of the item "system control".
- Click on "Software".
- Select change on the left side "add or remove programs".
- You will see a list of the programs installed on your Computer. Select the desired program and click on the Button "Change/Remove".
- Follow the instructions of the uninstall program.
Download tip: Software completely uninstall
If you are looking for a Software that you can use to uninstall programs completely, we have two recommendations for you. The Freeware IObit Uninstaller completed the Uninstall programs quite reliable, is in the free edition, however, is somewhat limited. The Ashampoo Uninstaller has significantly more features, but is not free of charge. The ten-day Demo Version can be found at CHIP free to Download.
In the next practical tip we will show you how you the programs on your Mac, uninstall.