Windows 10: command prompt (cmd) as Administrator start
Start the command prompt in Windows 10 as an Administrator, not the input path "C:\Users\" but "C:\WINDOWS\system32". To the functions but this does not change.
- Open the start menu of Windows 10, and enter on the keyboard "cmd".
- Then the command prompt will appear as a search result. Click on the command prompt with the right mouse button and choose the Option "run As Administrator".
- Confirm the operation with the Button "Yes", you have access to the console.
Windows 7 and 8: start command prompt as Administrator
- First, click in the bottom left of the Windows Button. Under Windows 7 and Vista, the Start menu in Windows 8 takes you to the Start screen.
- Enter here in the search bar or simply in the Start screen, the command "cmd".
- As a result of the Search is a small black Icon with the title "command prompt" or "cmd" will appear. Click with the right mouse button on the search result and select "run As Administrator".
- Confirm the subsequent security query, starts the command prompt as Administrator.
In the next practical tip we will show you how you news about the CMD console write.