Only two more episodes and then we know who sits at the end on the Iron throne. Until then, the Fans rates the bet of who could win: you analyze scenes, prophecies, dialogues, and even the clothing of the main characters.
- In the style of "Game of Thrones" could but wait for a Surprise on us: What if in the end no one wins?
- Be careful, from here on there are spoilers for the eighth season!
1. Daenerys' Vision in the house of the Undying
In the second season of "Game of Thrones" was Daenerys in Qarth, her dragons back. In the house of the Undying, she had several visions, including one from the Iron throne. In her Vision she found herself in the throne room in King's landing, but it was destroyed. The throne, there was, but there was no one in it. This was a sign that after the Bay to King's landing, no one on the Iron throne is sitting?
2. The wheel is smashed
The next note comes, perhaps, also of Daenerys. In a conversation with Tyrion in season 6, she says: "Lannister, Targaryen, Baratheon, Stark, Tyrell... all the spokes of a rotating wheel. First, these are at the top, then those, and it rotates and rotates and crushes the people under him." And more: she wanted to stop this wheel, but smash. This could then mean that there is no ruler of a family anymore.
3. No One = Arya Stark
Daenerys' Vision and their words would appear to indicate that no one will win - but we know now that "Nobody" could also be a Person: Arya Stark. After her Training in Braavos she called herself "Nobody".
- The battle against the White walkers and the night's king has finally taken place. In the Episode "The Long night" (season 8, Episode 3) fought a huge army to defend Winterfell and actually the whole of Westeros -. But not Jon snow, not Daenerys with her dragons, not the Dothraki or the Unsullied, they were the heroes that night: Quite surprisingly, Arya Stark was the one who killed the night's king.
- The militant but innocent girl from season 1 no longer exists. Arya is now an excellent fighter who wants revenge. "Nobody" is now on the way to King's landing, as Cersei is on Arya's death list.
- After Daenerys has a dragon and weaker, the younger, plays a Strong but a more and more important role, inclines the balance to Arya's favor. Khaleesis chances, because there are in season 8, more and more signs that she may be the Wrong Queen (like the time her father Aerys II Targaryen).
4. The song of ice and fire
"Game of Thrones" is based on the novel series "a song of ice and fire" by George R. R. Martin. Because of the title, many viewers suspect that at the end of a Few will prevail - with the majority of Fans of Daenerys (as a Symbol for fire) and Jon snow (ice) my.
- However, there is now a new Pair, might as well rule over Westeros Mr: Arya and Gendry. Gendry is the bastard son of the late king Robert Baratheon, but he was appointed by Daenerys to be the rightful heir. Theoretically, he could have a claim to the throne.
- Meanwhile, Gendry, Arya has asked if you would like to marry him. She said "no" because she was not a Lady. But that need not mean that their love story is coming to an end. Arya did not want to live as the Lady of storm's end - but you could be the Queen of Gendrys page.
5. Has Arya actress Maisie Williams tell the end?
While the Fans have to deal with all sorts of theories, the answer comes possibly directly from Arya actress Maisie Williams. In an Interview for The Guardian, she revealed that she is in her last GoT scene alone. A picture in which she sits on the Iron throne, could the match.
- Another clue comes from the actress On her Instagram page has Maisie Williams after the end of the shooting posted a photo. In the Text you say goodbye to Arya and uses then #last woman standing as the Hashtag - "The last Survivor". Although, Arya has never had a throne ambitions, believe because of the Instagram-contribution from many Fans that they will still reign over Westeros Lord.