Toolbar in Word customize: favorite commands quickly available
- The "toolbar for quick access" is on the left side above the tabs "file", "Start", "Insert", etc.
- To customize the toolbar, click the small downward arrow at the right end of the toolbar.
- In the opened drop-down menu, you can add functions to the toolbar, by setting to click on it so a check mark.
- You can also click on "More commands".
- Now the "Word options open". Here you can select commands on the left and the "Add"Button to the right move, and so the add icon to the bar.
- Save the Changes by clicking "OK".
For better access: toolbar different place
You can use the toolbar to quickly access different position.
- Click on the downward pointing arrow next to the toolbar.
- In the open menu select "Under the multi-function display bar". The bar moves directly in your document.
Commands from the ribbon add to quick access
You can your icon bar on the ribbon customize:
- Click with the right mouse button on an icon in the ribbon bar.
- Bar, and then select "quick access toolbar"add.