Header in Word, in three simple steps create
A header can in Word, it is easy to create.
- You open Word and navigate to a described page.
- You make the top of the font of the document, double click the header to edit.
- Now you can enter your desired Text in the header. In addition, Word opens, at the top of the screen, the "header and footer tools" - there you can specify, for example, the size and layout options.
Often the head line, it is necessary to the left to label right-aligned. Such formatting are not a Problem, because Word already contains appropriate templates.
- The templates you will find under the tab "Insert". Select this and then click the top right button on the "header" (see image).
- Now, a drop down opens a menu with the Formatting style for the header. For at the same time the left-and right-aligned formatting Option "Blank (Three columns) is the best". The middle of the placeholder text, you can simply delete
- Not the Right one for you should be, you can also download more templates from office.com . The corresponding Option can also be found in the drop-down menu.