PowerPoint: graphics in header or footer insert
A graphic in the header or footer, not the footer is mandatory. You can draw graphics alternatively, by Hand to the desired location on the slide.
- You can switch to the "Insert" tab, and click the Kartegorie "Text" on the Button "header and footer".
- Here you activate the desired functions. In this example we only enable the Option "footer", and write any Text.
- Then click on the Button "Apply" will be inserted in the footer only on the current slide. With "apply To all", all the pages in the footer.
- On the "Insert" tab and the "images" you can insert your graphics in PowerPoint.
- You can adjust the size of the graphic and place it in the footer. The marking of the footer helps you in a precise arrangement (see picture).
- Now copy the graphic using the key combination "Ctrl" + "C" and go to the next slide. Press the key combination "Ctrl" + "V" pastes the graphic in the same place.
In the next practical tip we show you how to make a invisible note in PowerPoint, insert.