PDF file with Free PDF to Word Doc Converter convert and convert
- First download the program "Free PDF to Word Doc Converter" download.
- After you Download the exe file and install the application.
- After you open the program, select by clicking on "Browse" in the top left of the corresponding PDF document.
- To the right you will see the default output folder and Name. If you would like to change this, click on the right "Browse"Button and select both accordingly.
- In the "General Options" you can now make a minor adjustment: on the left, select whether you want to convert the entire document or only individual pages. On the right, you decide whether images and patterns acquired or whether the Text-boxes are used. You can also set the text of the output document.
- Finally, click "Convert to Word document". The file is converted and then opened in Microsoft Word.
PDF document online file turn into Word
You want to install an Extra program on your Computer, you can convert the PDF document online to Word Format.
- A recommended website is, for example, smallpdf.com.
- Here you can upload the PDF file either from your Computer or from your Dropbox or Google Drive account and retrieve.
- After that, the PDF will be converted into document and is available for you to Download.
Word 2013: PDF, edit them, and as the Word save
From Word 2013, you can PDF files just like a normal document open, edit, and then into Word Format to export:
- You can use the "Open"menu, the Format of the "Word" to "PDF".
- Below is a yellow switch, you must switch to the edit on the "Enable Editing" appears.
- Now you can work like in a normal Word document and export to Word Format.
- Tip: in Word 2010 you can with a Trick, a PDF document, however, clearly more uncomfortable.
In the next article, you will learn how to Vice versa, Word documents converted to PDFs.