Time & date format under Mavericks change
The display format can not, under Mavericks, at any time. To fit important information in their own language, and Region.
- Open system preferences in your Dock.
- Here you can select the "language & Region".
- Now you can determine your own Region, the calendar type or the time format. Also the sort order for the Finder you can define.
- Now click on the "More options ..." to change the language format, the currency or the measurement units. Under "date" you can even configure your own format and profile for the date display.
- In the tab "time", you can specify the Format for the time.
- With "restore defaults" you can reset the System settings back.
In the next practice tip, you will learn how you can in Mavericks, the calendar colors change.