The folder color in Mac OS Yosemite change
- Select any folder on your Mac and click with the right mouse button.
- Then select the context menu Option "information". Then a small window will open.
- Click the folder Icon at the top left of the window and copy it with the key combination [cmd] + [C].
- Now, open the program Pages, and paste the image with [cmd] + [V] again.
- Click on the image in Pages, you will find a Button with two sliders.
- You can change various settings on the image as desired, so that the color changes.
- You will have to copy the color of changed folders with [cmd] + [C] and insert the image via [cmd] + [V] again in the window "information".
In the next practical tip we show you how to show hidden files and folders under Mac OS X.