Mac: Dashboard disable - how it works
How to remove under Mac OS, the Dashboard, we will explain in this practical tip-guide. Do not use the Mac's internal Tool, you should disable the Dashboard to save resources.
To disable Mac Dashboard
- To do this, select in the task, the loupe bar between the time and the message center.
- Type "Terminal" and select one of the "Top-hit" or "programs" the above-mentioned term.
- The command "defaults write com.apple.dashboard mcx-disabled -boolean YES && killall Dock" is disabled, the Dashboard.
- You will not be asked for your password. So you can make as a Standard User the Changes.
- You want to enable the Dashboard again, and type "defaults write com.apple.dashboard mcx-disabled -boolean NO && killall Dock" in.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
LEAVE A COMMENT