Hidden Wallpapers in OS X Mavericks unlock
OS X Mavericks brings with it a certain number of background images. However, it still contains many hidden, you can't find normally. We will show you how to get the extra Wallpaper still.
Hidden Wallpapers in Mac OS X Mavericks, in the Finder, find
- Switch to the Finder and select in the bar at the top of the screen, the tab "Go to".
- Click on the button "Go to folder ...".
- Enter in the following window, the Text "/Library/Screen Savers/Default Collections/" (without the quotation marks).
- The Finder will open a new window with four folders. Find here a picture.
- Click with the right mouse button on your picture and select "set As desktop background" setting.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
LEAVE A COMMENT