Wake-on-Lan set up on the Mac
- Click in the upper-left corner, click on the Apple.Icon and open the "system settings".
- Click on the Icon "save energy".
- You put the check in the "sleep state Wi-Fi network terminate access" or "Wake for network access".
- Wake on Lan is now enabled.
Mac via a network access Wake
- After you have set up Wake-on-Lan, you can Wake your Mac from other devices in the network.
- The easiest way to succeed with special programs. You want to, for example, another Mac, use the Freeware Tool "WakeOnLan" in.
- Also for Android and iOS there are Apps.
- In some cases, you can arouse interest by using your Router Software Macs in the network.
If you Wake-on-Lan on Windows PCs want to set up, read the following instructions.