iPhone and iPad: documents from the iCloud to delete
- Open the "settings" of your iOS device and navigate to the "iCloud".
- Tap on "storage & Backup" and then select "manage storage".
- Below your Backups are now displayed in your "documents & data". Select an App whose data you want to delete them from your iCloud by tapping on their entry.
- Now drag either a single entry to the left and press "Delete" to remove the data. Or select edit in the top right and then "delete All" to remove all entries in the App from the iCloud. In both cases, confirm your selection with a click on "Delete" or "delete All".
iCloud documents in the iCloud Control Panel delete
Alternatively, you can also access via your PC to your iCloud to delete the Backups of your Apps. To do this, you will need the iCloud Control Panel:
- Install the Control Panel and launch the iCloud control panel. To do this, click with the right mouse button in the Windows status bar, click the iCloud icon, and select open "control panel iCloud".
- Log in with your Apple ID and your password in the iCloud.
- Then click on the right click "Manage".
- In the left column are now displayed in your Backups, and Apps that have backed up documents and data in iCloud. Select an App with a single click and highlight the entry you want to delete.
- Click "Delete" and confirm by clicking on "Delete". Alternatively, select "delete All" to remove all entries in the App from your iCloud. Here, too, you can confirm with a click on "Delete".
Like you instead of only some of the documents all your iCloud-delete Account, know you in a further practical tip.