Sonos System setup – first steps
- Connect your Sonos System to the mains and switch it on.
- Download the official Sonos Controller App for iOS or Android download.
- Then open the App and select set up there in the "New System".
- Tap on "standard" and wait until the list with the available devices is ready to be loaded. Then tap on your Sonos System.
- To setup, you must press the buttons displayed in the App on your Sonos at the same time. After that, an orange light begins to blink.
- You can confirm this in the App, and then enter a name for your Sonos System. Thus, the setup is complete.
In the next tip we tell you how you Apple Music on Sonos, stream can.