Connection issues with Sonos: solutions to common errors
- Place the Sonos speakers are not too far away from your Router, since the wireless connection is otherwise too weak or not sufficient.
- Please note that microwaves and Hi-Fi systems can limit the range of the WLAN significantly.
- In case of persistent problems, you can try the Wi-Fi channel to change.
- Also, it can help sometimes, when you select the Sonos App on a different channel.
- Try a reboot of the router. Disconnect it from the mains and wait about 10 seconds.
- You can also try a completely new location for your speaker, to disturbances in the environment.