To set up your Airport Express
- You connect the Airport Express Station with the power grid.
- Start the Airport utility and select the left of the detected Station.
- Confirm the question whether you want to change the network.
- You give the Station a name and password.
- Select in the following window select the Option "My AirPort Express to join the network, and My AirPort Express to join a wireless network".
- Then, select the network or the Router, with the AirPort Express via Wi-Fi to connect.
- Select the encryption mode and enter the corresponding password.
- Now, you can get an Overview of all the settings. With a click on "Update" to set up the Station ready.
In a further practical tip we will show you the differences in the Apple-Airport-versions Extreme and Express.