Sumac-replacement - unfortunately, there is no
Sumac is a spice from the Oriental kitchen.
- High-quality sumac is from the crushed fruit of the Dyer's tree won.
- The spice has a very fruity, slightly tart and lemony-sour taste.
- Less high high-quality sumac is often offered with salt mixed in.
- In fact, you can replace the spice in a dish adequately. You can only produce approximately similar tastes.
Sumac may by lemon replace
Even if sumac has a slight lemon flavour, you can replace it really is by lemon.
- Then the other shades of this versatile spice is missing.
- At least the part of the light lemon flavor you can use lemon to replace it.
- This goes through a few drops of lemon juice. Better the abrasion of the lemon peel is suitable. Make sure that the lemons ungespritzt and from a Bio-production are.
Lighter is a substitute for cardamom to find. What are the Alternatives you can use instead of this spice, you will learn in our next kitchen tip.