Too-Good-To-Go: Cheap from supermarket and Restaurant
An estimated 30 to 50 percent of the food end up in the trash. Restaurants, super markets, bakeries, and farmers, whose Goods are not to the valid standards, remain in these seats and you have to accordingly dispose of. Apps such as "Too-Good-To-Go" and websites such as foodsharing.deon which such products are offered to help with the Problem of food waste, to counteract.
- With the App "Too-good-to-go" know you place, which Restaurants, bakeries and super markets which is the time to eat, for a fraction of the money.
- The registration is free of charge. The App is available for iOS and Android available. The payment success via your Paypal account or credit card.
- You will receive a receipt, which you must redeem on the same day to a specific time window. Usually this time window is 15 to 30 minutes before closing time.
- For some providers, a changing offer, so you know what you get. In some Restaurants you can choose from the Buffet or the output of your meals.
Foodsharing.de food waste in the household
In the case of foodsharing.de can't private to offer people food that they themselves need. Also the cooperation of local businesses and open to the volunteers of food to rescuers outside the opening Hours the doors, so that they can take the more marketable declared but still good food.
- The food can then be used by other users of the page removed.
- So, you can prevent that food in your fridge is bad.
- You can also make a contribution themselves as a food saver. More information can be found on the food sharing site.