Fritz Fax set up so it works
- First download the latest Version of Fritz Fax download and install the Tool.
- You can start the Tool after a successful Installation, and then select "settings" > "ISDN".
- Here you need to specify which calls to accept Fritz Fax.
- In the field "MSN" you must enter the call number to be used for sending faxes.
- Then activate in the "ISDN Controller" Option "Fritzbox trunk analog" or "Fritzbox trunk ISDN", depending on the connection.
- With a click on "OK" will save the options. Then select "Advanced settings".
- Here you need to enable the Option "Analog Fax (Standard)" so that the Fax is working properly.
- Click again on "OK" to save the settings. The Fritz Fax is now ready for use.
What to look for when Connecting a Fax machine should pay attention to, we can tell you in the next tip.