Note lines in a Word document to create
- Open a blank Word document.
- Select in the tab "Start", select "underline".
- Put your Cursor at the beginning of the line.
- Now press the [Tab] key will draw a line.
- The [Tab] press and hold until you have created 5 lines. Press [Enter] to use for a free line, and repeat this procedure several times if necessary.
Word: stars lines adjust
The created lines, you can configure even more:
- With the font size you can change the spacing of the lines.
- The vertical lines to insert at the beginning and end of the note lines, click on the tab "Insert" > "shapes".
- Select the "line".
- Then drag to the left side of a vertical line from the first note to the last line. Repeat this step for the right side.
- Tip: you can mark the lines with [CTRL] + [C] copy to, and then as often as you want to insert.
These instructions apply to Microsoft word 2010. As she notes in Word write can explain to you our next practice tip.