So, you put your PowerPoint presentation with music
With Microsoft PowerPoint you can quickly and easily pretty create presentations. In addition to the numerous Features and tools of Microsoft PowerPoint, you can create your presentation with music. This makes for variety and a certain dynamic. And so it goes:
- Start Microsoft PowerPoint and open your presentation that you want to put music behind.
- Now, select the slide that you want to put music behind.
- In the ribbon, click on "Insert". You go to the far right of the "Audio" Option and then paste in your presentation in your desired title. (See image).
- If you have added the music successfully, you will see a speaker icon on your selected slide. Drag this Icon in the gray-colored area on the edge, to hide it from your presentation. The music continues to be active.
Music edit in Microsoft PowerPoint
Various editing functions, you can customize your music to suit your presentation and the music is even over the whole presentation of the play. If your musical film is to be played, follow these steps:
- Click on the "speakers" Icon and select "playback" to the command "play across slides". Now you have stored your presentation with your music.
For more useful tips, see this detailed video report to Microsoft PowerPoint. For a unique Design of your PowerPoint presentation click here for more free PowerPoint templates.