Images in Powerpoint to make it transparent - so it goes
If you added already inserted images transparent you want to make, you need to remove these again. Then, perform the following steps:
- A paste on the foil, first the shape of the image later: To do this, click on the Insert tab, and then click "forms". In the case of a rectangular screen, you choose "rectangle".
- Now, drag the selected Form to the desired size.
- From then click with the right mouse button on the Form and in the context menu select "format picture...".
- Under the point "fill", click "picture or text fill", then "file..." (see image). Here you need to select the desired image from your own files.
- With the slider next to "transparency" then the strength of the transparency and then click on "Close".
The guide is based on Microsoft Powerpoint 2007 under Windows 7. As you pictures in Powerpoint, compress and save space, can be found in this article.