ATI Adapter to activate - why the message appears?
- You have replaced an old ATI graphics card with a new one, according to the AMD Catalyst Control Center to enable the ATI Adapter.
- To fix the Problem, you only need the current driver for the video card. Not shown the Problem, you can also follow these instructions to activate the card.
Driver for ATI download Adapter
- Open the following website from AMD and search for the area "the drivers automatically detect and install".
- Click on the Button "download Now" will start the Download. The Software automatically detects which driver you need and installs it.
- Alternatively, you can download the driver below on the website by the indication of the technical data manual. Professionals also get Beta-versions to appear.
ATI Adapter manually activate
- Simultaneously press the keys [Windows] and [R], so that the window "Run" opens.
- Type devmgmt command here".msc" and confirm with "OK". Then, the device Manager starts.
- Under the category of "graphics card", find your ATI graphics card. Under certain circumstances, a second graphics card to see. Here you need to select the right one.
- Click with the right mouse button on the graphics card and select the Option "properties".
- Go to the "driver" tab and select the Option "update driver".
- Follow the steps below. A new driver was installed, the Problem is solved under certain circumstances after a reboot.
- This has helped, please click on the Button "Disable" and then click "Activate".
- As a last step, the Button "Uninstall" and then "Install you".
In the next practical tip we will show you how to use your graphics card to check for errors.