To set up a VPN connection in Windows 10
So you can use a VPN connection, you must set it up first in Windows 10, and configure. This works but easily on the settings:
- You can open the search with [Windows] + [S] and search for "VPN".
- Click on the entry for "Virtual private networks (VPNs) change" and then "add a VPN connection".
- In the window that opens, enter all relevant data for the VPN connection:
- First, select in the "VPN provider" the entry "Windows (integrated)".
- In "connection name" you can assign any name for your subsequent VPN connection.
- Now you need to specify the "server name or IP address", the connection data from your provider or the network.
- Finally, you enter – if necessary – under "user name" and "password" are your Login-data.
- With a click on the "Save" is to set up your VPN connection.
The 5 best VPN providers in comparison can you find in our next practice tip.