With the right letterhead templates for Word, you have envelopes that have the exact DIN dimensions for Window. You can create your individual templates with a few tricks.
So you create with Word your a template for a letter head
- A simple template we offer here is available for free Download.
- Alternatively, you can select the Word "New" in the tab "letters" is a template.
- You have to adjust these now, and, for example, your return address and company logo insert.
- Then, click on "file" > "Save as" > "trusted templates".
- Now enter a file name such as "template letterhead", and select the file type to "Word template".
- You open the next Time the letter head template automatically creates a working copy. Your template will remain unchanged.
How to use the envelope with the Word print can, we show you here.