Top 10: Shortcuts to Word on Mac
With the following key combinations, you have full control in Word for Mac.
- You want to search for a word in the document, just press [Apple] + [F].
- To print the document, press [Apple] + [P].
- Your document can be saved with the command [Apple] + [S].
- If you want to save your document to a different location or under a new name, press [Apple] +[Shift] + [S].
- You can write in bold by pressing [Apple] + [B].
- For italic font you use [Apple] + [I] to select.
- Words can also be underlined. To do this, press the key combination [Apple] + [U].
- If you want to decrease your font by one point, press [Apple] + .
- Zoom in works with the combination [Apple] + .
- A paragraph can also be in lowercase. To do this, press [Shift] + [F3].
This practical tip is based on Office 2011 on Mac OS. General keyboard shortcuts for Mac OS X we have for you in the next practice tip summarized.