Set up auto-forwarding in Outlook
Mails in the Outlook 2013 automatically route, go through the following instructions step-by-step:
- Go to the Tab "Start".
- Now click at the top of the ribbon on the entry "rules".
- Select "rules and alerts to manage...".
- From the top right, select the account to which the rule is to be applied.
- Then click the left "New rule...".
As a rule, for the automatic forwarding of create
The rule for a forwarding set as follows:
- Under the section "a blank rule", click "rule on me received messages apply".
- Now you have fixed the criteria under which the message should be forwarded by you to determine, for example, a particular sender or subject. You want to simply forward all messages, choose any Option.
- In the next step, mark the Option "this is a Person/public group forward".
- Click in the lower pane, click the blue highlighted Text "a Person or public group".
- You can now select a contact or enter the appropriate E-Mail address in the field below "- > " and confirm with "OK".
- After that, you can specify which messages you want to exclude from the rule - for example, a particularly important message, or E-Mails with specific words in the Text.
- In the last step, it is recommended to leave the selected options as they are.
- The Whole is complete, click "Finish". Auto-forwarding is now set up.
This guide applies to Outlook 2013 and Windows 8 Pro, 64-Bit.