Extremely slow Safari: So you make the Browser fit
A little Trick makes the Safari Browser faster are:
- Close the Browser first.
- Open the Finder and click "Go" and then click "Go to folder...".
- Enter in the input field the path to "~/Library/Preferences" and click on "Open".
- Here locate and then delete the file "com.apple.Safari.plist". This contains all the settings of the browser and can be deleted without concern.
- You now start your Browser again. You may need to make some settings again. The Browser runs again quickly.
Another solution: Slow, Safari is a faster make
- You first go into the "system settings".
- Open the settings of "network" and select the network that you currently use.
- Click here then click "more options" and then "DNS".
- To add a new entry, click on the "+" in the left corner.
- Add the entry "18.104.22.168". This is a DNS entry for Google.
- Save the process with "OK" and then restart the Browser.
For more tips on how to make Safari Browser faster make can, we can tell you in the next tip.