Toolbar zoom in Safari
Unfortunately, there is no direct function for the toolbar in Safari can zoom in. With a Trick you can do to help, however.
- Open the Apple Icon, system preferences. Click on "accessibility".
- Then click in the left of the display to the section "zoom".
- Put a check at "zoom: use Scroll gesture with these special keys".
- Below it, select the desired key for the Zoom function.
- Back in Safari, you can keep the set button pressed and the scroll wheel to move to zoom into the picture. Also, the toolbar is larger.
Read in the next practice tip, as you are in the Safari Browser to change the font size.