Helpful keyboard shortcuts for the MacBook
These five Shortcuts you should know necessarily:
- Unfortunately, the Remove is missing on most MacBook keyboards button. With the combination "fn" + "Backspace" (Delete/Backspace) to add a "delete".
- With the combination "cmd" + "Tab" to switch between all active applications.
- Press "cmd" + "spacebar" to open Spotlight and search your Mac for files and programs.
- By pressing the key combination "cmd" + "Shift" + "4" you create a portal Screenshot. You draw with the emerging cross-hairs just in the area you want to map.
- Press and hold a letter long, it opens a Pop-up with umlauts, special characters and accents. Press the number that appears under the respective special character, it is inserted. The function is available from Mac OS X Lion available.
What is the new MacBook Generation all can learn here. All the tips are related on the MacBook Air 13-inch, Mid 2012 with Mac OS X 10.8.3.