Mac: slide show, press the space bar to start
- Open the Finder and select an image in a folder. Press the spacebar to view the picture large in the preview window.
- With the arrow keys you can navigate through the images in the folder.
- If you highlight multiple images, you can start using the space button, an automatic slide show.
- The arrow at the top right of the preview window, you can enable full screen.
- Tip: Press [Cmd] + [A] all of the images to select in a folder.
In the next practical tip we show you how to use iPhoto to a professional slideshow.