Aperture-Alternative: Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom
Adobe's solution is the image Manager Lightroom and editing program Photoshop.
- Professional tools like the Radial Filter, or area of correction help to improve your photos.
- Should also these tools are not enough, Photoshop is directly in the image Manager Lightroom embedded and you can view the images in Photoshop. edit.
- Lightroom automatically evaluates geoinfo information and can sort the images afterwards, to which place they were taken.
Aperture-Alternative: Corel AfterShot
A further Aperture Alternative is the program AfterShot Corel.
- The RAW processing works in AfterShot noticeably faster than all other programs.
- Images can be output in batches. This will save you time, if you want to save multiple images in different sizes or give.
- AfterShot allows for automatic adjustments and save the Changes so that you can always access the original image.
Apple's iPhoto is the little brother of Aperture and for 15 euros cheaper.
- iPhoto and Aperture are working with the same database of images on your Mac. So you can edit your Aperture images in iPhoto, and Vice versa.
- iPhoto works as an Apple program, with Photostream and iCloud.
- You can spread from your iPhoto library directly in the social networks of your images or as E-Mail.
- Practically, the possibility of your images is also directly prints and order albums.
More image editing and management programs we provide in the next practical tip before.