The first steps for the use of iZettle
iZettle allows you anytime, anywhere to accept card payments. The System is primarily aimed at small traders and businesses. To be able to use the System, you need to do the following.
- To be able to iZettle, you need a Smartphone or Tablet with operating systems Android or iOS.
- On the Website of iZettle, you can set up your customer account and with your Bank account, so that all of the payments on the iZettle account can be recorded.
- Then download the iZettle App via Google Play or the AppStore on your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Now, do you still need the card reader from iZettle. This is connected via Bluetooth to a Smartphone or Tablet.
- The reading of both Chip - and magnetic stripe device can detect cards and read.
So iZettle works
After you have bought the reading device, the App installed and your account set up, you can use iZettle. How do we explain to them now.
- In the App you can enter all of your services and products. So you have listed a simple POS system in the App.
- A customer wants to buy a product, click on the respective product or service and the payment amount. Alternatively, you can enter the amount manually.
- Then, the customer gives his card in the reader and confirmed by signature or PIN.
- Documents can with an additional receipt printer printed out or sent via E-Mail or SMS to the buyer to be sent.
- Cash payments are possible to be calculated in the App.
- The aim of the App is to the whole of the settlement by card or cash payment in the iZettle process.
- A further advantage is that the mobile card reader payments wirelessly anywhere without cash can be accepted.
- In addition, the App will free and detailed listings and analyses of transactions and sales via cash or card payment.
In the next post we will explain how PayPal works.