Step 1: Add-Ons in Internet Explorer find
- You start as usual the Internet Explorer and click at the top right of the screen, click the Gear icon.
- Select in the menu the Option "manage Add-Ons". A new window will open.
- On the left side you will see the different types of Add-Ons. To toolbars and extensions, search providers, accelerators and Add-Ons Tracking protection.
- Approximately in the middle you can see on the left side of the item "Display". From there you can select in the menu the Option "All Add-Ons". Now all the installed Add-Ons are really visible and can be removed.
Step 2: Add-Ons in Internet Explorer delete
To remove an Add-On now, from the list, select the desired entry and select the bottom-right of the available options. These differ depending on the Add-On type:
- Toolbars and extensions: Here are all the Add-Ons that were not installed directly from the Internet Explorer, but other programs on your Computer. This allows you to enable or disable. You want to the Add-On delete, you must master the whole program using the control panel or one of the presented here Tools are removed.
- Search provider: all search engines are listed that have been loaded in the IE. This allows you to easily remove.
- Quick info: this entry, among other things, the automatic Translation of web sites with Bing, you can disable as well as remove the hide.
- Tracking protection: you Have no Tracking-list is downloaded, you will have this menu item has no content. This should be the case, however, you can disable the list, as well as remove.
How to add Google as default search in Internet Explorer to configure, you will learn in this practical tip.