Recover CF card - so it works
A Compact Flash card (CF card) is preferably used in digital cameras. How to make such a map again, we will show you in this article.
Free Software: CF card with Recuva restore
- First, connect the CF card to your Computer. To do this, you can use a card reader or connect your camera, the CF card is located.
- Download now the free Tool Recuva , download and install it then.
- Open the program once Installation is completed.
- Select in the first step of the file type - in this case "images".
- Then, specify the exact location. To do this, you can click on "On my memory card".
- After that, the search is started with a click on "search“". Wait until this is completed.
- At the end of the wizard, you will see the files that you can restore. Select the desired one and click "recover" to start the process.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
LEAVE A COMMENT