Notebook battery store in a refrigerator
- Many manufacturers recommend to recharge the battery a maximum of up to 80 percent and then stored separately from the laptop in a cool place - preferably between +4 and +10 degrees Celsius.
- From condensation protected (for example, in a freezer bag), put batteries in the fridge. A warmer environment, reduced the charge by about 10 percent per month.
- In the Notebook, stored, lose battery even around 15 per cent per day - without you having to use it.
- In operation, the energy packs at room temperature (20 to 25 degrees) feel most comfortable with.
- In almost all of the Notebooks used in Lithium-ion or -Polymer batteries are very tough. Too cold, it may be hard-pressed to warm already. You put a Li-Ion battery for several days of a temperature over 35 degrees Celsius, it leads to irreparable damage. You can leave your Notebook so never in the blazing sun loungers. Some Notebook manufacturers switch off the battery at more than 60 degrees, even for protection.
Tip: In this article we will show you how you the condition of your laptop battery check.