DeLonghi Magnifica S red lamp is blinking: lime in the machine
A fully automatic coffee machine like the DeLonghi Magnifica S fully with technology. Fortunately, you can identify the errors usually quite simple. Most of the time you need to descale the machine only.
- Depending on the water hardness in your household, you should DeLonghi Magnifica S different often descale the machine. If you do not, you can put the lime on the device and the lifespan of the coffee maker to shorten it.
- As a General rule: the harder the water is, the more often the lamp will light up your L DeLonghi Magnifica S red. You will then need to start the descaling programme.
- To start descaling, must be on the device. In addition, you need a special descaling liquid.
- Also pay attention to the manufacturer's instructions before you start the descaling process.
Even with these error messages, a red light flashes
If the descaling process was successful, but the red light still flashes, then it can also be a Defect in the coffee maker DeLonghi Magnifica S debt-to-be:
- Sometimes air can cause the water filter to the Flashing of a red lamp. You can then remove the Filter and pushing the air out or just a new Filter insert.
- In addition, a lack of a circuit Board can cause an error. You should not fix, however, better even, but the device for repair.
- The red lamp flashes when there is a new machine, you can try the infuser with hot water to rinse. Wipe then dry.
- Nothing, to help all of these tips, you should bring the machine to a repair shop. Screw around on it.