Mods for World of Tanks install so it works
Before you install a Mod, you should World of Tanks finish. You can then paste the data into the Game:
- Please download the modification, and unpack the Zip file to any location of your hard drive. Do you, for example, with "7-Zip" or "WinRAR".
- Go to the installation folder of World of Tanks and open the folder "res".
- Highlight and copy the sub-folders the directories "audio", "gui" and "scripts".
- Paste the three copied directories, and then in the sub-directory "\res_mods\0.8.7". The number "0.8.7" in this case refers to the installed Patch level - the number can be different on your computer depending on the installed Version.
- You finally, copy the files of the mod in the corresponding folders. You have loaded, for example, an Audio Mod, copy the files to the newly created Audio folder "\res_mods\0.8.7\audio" and overwrite the existing files with the new data.
The best clones of World of Tanks we can provide you with in a further article.