Android: watch TV with the App, Nice TV
- The free App Beautiful TV brings you more than 30 German TV channels on your Android Smartphone.
- This includes stations, such as RTL, ProSieben or cable one count in private.
- You will find on the left side of the App, a clear listing of the available channels.
- On the right-hand side of the desired Stream then runs. However, you can switch to full screen mode.
- Conclusion: this is a free Top-App with lots of channels - private channels are supported.
Android: on-the-Go watch TV thanks to the App Zattoo
- The well-known Tool Zattoobrings TV now thanks to the official App on your Android Smartphone.
- Here you can receive many German channels such as ARD, ZDF, Sport1, DMAX, iMusic, 3sat, arte, BR, or YouTube free.
- Unfortunately, the programs can only be received when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Who wants to click advertising through the channel, requires a Premium Account. Some private channels like Pro 7 and RTL can only be with a Premium access to receive. After the trial month, you pay € 9.99.
- On the right side of the App, you will find a list of programs, the Stream is shown in the center.
- Conclusion: Good App, only unfortunately with a few channels.
Libraries: for Free watching TV with the Smartphone
- Media libraries are on the one hand interesting, because you can catch up on missed shows, and on the other hand, since they are available free of charge.
- In the case of the public broadcasters, you can almost all of the shipments view and even stream live - for example, in the case of ARD and ZDF.
- For the private stations here TVnow to. There you can watch broadcasts of RTL, Pro7 or RTL2.
- TVnow is basically free to use, however, with a lot of advertising. If you like the deal, you have to to the Premium package to access. It costs € 4.99 per month.
- Conclusion: The libraries are especially well-suited to missed shows to catch up on. However, not all channels are in one place together, what makes the switch, like on TV, it's impossible.
Alternatively, we have in the next practice tip, the opportunities for DVB-T2 with Android for you.