Windows 10 Sandbox: it will be set up
The Windows to set up a 10-Sandbox, upgrade to the latest Windows Version
Then, verify that virtualization is enabled and enable it if necessary in the BIOS
You can activate the Windows Sandbox
After a reboot you can find the Sandbox in your programmes and start
With the Windows 10 Sandbox, you can easily install programs in a virtual environment and run it without your System to suspend potential risks.
- A prerequisite for the Windows Sandbox the Update from may 2019. Update so first of all, Windows on the Version in 1903. Please note that the Sandbox only for Windows 10 Pro Version available.
- If the Update is not yet available, you can via the Windows Insider program before the official Release of the update to the latest Version of Windows to install.
- After the Installation of the Updates, you need to check if the virtualization Option in the task Manager is switched on. To do this, open the task Manager and switch to the "performance" Tab. At the bottom right you will find next to the entry for "virtualization" of the Status.
- Should virtualization be disabled, you must have your device reboot and the BIOS call. There you will find the Option to set the virtualization on. In connection, you can activate after another restart Sandbox.
- For this, go to the control panel, select "programs" and then "turn Windows Features on or off".
- A small window opens, in which all functions are switched on and off. These include the Internet Explorer, various printer and system services, and below "Windows-Sandbox".
- Select the entry "Windows-Sandbox", and then restart Windows. After the restart you will find in your programs the Windows Sandbox and you can start.
Windows 10 Sandbox: What is the App useful?
The term "Sandbox" is English and means a sand box. It is a virtual test environment, in which you can perform any unsafe operation without risk.
- In Windows 10's built-in Sandbox allows you to start a second virtual Windows instance.
- In a new window to open a program, the second Computer simulated, and the Windows installed.
- In Sandbox, you can now install the desired programs and start where you are not sure whether you can damage your System.
- The tested program is an example of a Virus that would corrupt your Computer, it can only damage the Sandbox environment, without your Computer itself is affected by the damage.
- As soon as the Sandbox is closed, it is deleted, the virtual Computer and all the data were stored in it, are no longer available.
Learn how you can find out what Version of Windows you have.