Windows 10: the brightness of the screen via adjusting the settings
On a Notebook or Netbook, you can set in Windows 10, the screen brightness is almost infinitely variable.
- To do this, open the settings with the key combination [Windows-key] + [I].
- In the category of "System", select the tab "screen".
- Then adjust the Slider for "brightness level" as desired, to increase the brightness of the screen or to reduce it.
Windows 10: the brightness by Shortcuts customize
For the brightness of the screen, you don't need to necessarily start the settings App. By means of a key combination, you can make your Display brighter or darker.
- Fn button: most laptops have the button [Fn]. Press this, together with the respective keys, the control your display brightness. You recognize the buttons on the blue sun-symbols.
- Mobility center: Alternatively, you can use the key combination [Windows-key] + [X] and select the "mobility center". There you can adjust the brightness via the slider.
- Info-Center: Click on the bottom right in the task bar, click the speech bubble icon opens the Info Center. Via the Button with the sun Icon, you can increase the brightness of the screen gradually.
For more important keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 we have in the next article, summarized for you.