Some settings are managed by your organization: What does that mean?
In the settings of your device, the message "Some settings are displayed by your organization managed", this can have several reasons.
- Most often this message occurs, if you are not part of a company where you are the System Administrator. You should read this, for example, on a company computer, so you want to Change the settings to the IT Department or the Administrator.
- The message appears when the Administrator access to certain settings, it was locked.
- It can also happen on your private Computer, you will encounter this message. In the case has probably changed a program on the Computer system settings and the settings from unauthorized Change "protected".
Access to the locked settings in the private PC
If your Computer is not part of an organization, so the origin of this problem is probably due to a installed program. TuneUp, WinAeroTweaker, W10Privacy, O&O ShutUp10 and other Tuning programs can the settings are locked in.
- Check whether you have any of the programs listed or other Tuning programs installed. Open the control panel and navigate to "programs and Features".
- Such a program is installed, start it and try to disable it. If it cannot be disabled, or the Tool no longer need, you should make it uninstall.
- After you have disabled the program or uninstalled, restart your Computer.
- Check if the locked settings are now available.
Group policies undo
If the above way could not fix the Problem, check to see if the group policies have been changed.
- Start the command prompt as an Administrator.
- Enter the following Text (without quotes): gpresult /H C:\Gruppen.html
- Confirm with [Enter].
- In the root folder of C:\ you will now find an HTML file with the title "Gruppen.html". Click the file and your Browser opens.
- Under "settings" > "directives" > "Administrative templates" you may find information about who locks the settings.
- If you want to reset the App permissions to the location, you can do this in just a few steps.
- Start the registry Editor and navigate to the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\lfsvc.
- Do not change the value for the key "Start" to "3", if this exists.
- Then, navigate to the neighboring key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\lfsvc\trigger info and delete the folder "3".
- Navigate, finally, to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\locationand sensor and delete the key with the name "disable location".
- After a reboot, the settings should be in relation to your Position is no longer locked.