Amazon Fire TV Stick update how to
By default, Updates for the Fire TV Stick will be installed automatically if it is connected to the Internet. You can trigger an Update manually. And so it goes:
- Connect the Stick to your TV and switch to the home screen.
- Here you can select "settings" and then under "System" to the point "Info".
- With the function "availability of the system check for updates" allows you to determine whether an Update is available.
- An Update is available, it is downloaded automatically.
- After the download is complete you can start the Installation with "System Update" to install. Otherwise, it will be installed automatically upon restart.
On the next page, we show you how to Sky Go on the Amazon Fire TV Stick use.