Fire TV: IPTV receive and stream – how to
- First, install Kodi on the Fire TV.
- After the Installation is complete, connect the Stick with your TV.
- Then go into the "options" > "settings" of the Fire TV, and select "add-ons">"".
- Enter the search term "IPTV" in the search box, and then start the search.
- Then install the "PVR IPTV Simple Client" and wait until the Installation is complete.
Further steps: the IPTV on the Fire TV to receive
- From the menu, select the Option "Configure" to adjust the settings.
- Under "General: place" enter the web address for the respective Stream.
- In the field "EPG settings" and enter the Internet address or the XMLTV URL.
- When "channel logos", you must enter the base URL of the channel logos. The rest of the settings you can leave it like that.
- Then, go to "options" > "settings" > "TV" and select "General" > "Enable", the LiveTV component.
- Note: If a message appears that no PVR Client is enabled, you can enable this with the message directly.
In the next tip we tell you how to Android Videos on the Fire TV to stream can.