d3dcompiler_43.dll – what is it?
- The file d3dcompiler_43.dll is a component of DirectX. The Software is required under Windows, so Hardware and Multimedia Software work perfectly together.
- In General, the file is located in path "C:\Windows\System32". Here you can be in problems just replaced.
d3dcompiler_43.dll missing: re-install DirectX
- To replace the faulty file d3dcompiler_43.dll is the best the re-Installation of DirectX. Depending on the Windows Version you need here is a different Download.
- Users of Windows 8 and Windows 10 can use the latest DirectX. Currently, this is DirectX 11.
- For users of Windows 7 and all older versions of Windows, the Web Installer of DirectX is recommended. At the time of Installation of the faulty file will be replaced, so the Problem should disappear.
d3dcompiler_43.dll missing: replace file
- Especially under Windows 10, a re-Installation of DirectX may not be possible in some cases. Here, the file needs to be replaced manually.
- In the best case, you can copy the file from a friend with the same Version of Windows. The file should then be really sure.
- Alternatively, you can find the file at DLL-Files.com to Download. Click on the bottom right "download ZIP file" and select between 32 - and 64-Bit.
System restore: d3dcompiler_43.dll missing
- Helps all the not, you still have the system restore. This will help you but only if the error is only recently.
- The Problem was before, and you can make a certain action for the failure to locate, may be worth the process. Otherwise, the system recovery is not promising.
In the next practical tip we show you how to Windows 10 without logging in to start.