Vaccination card lost - they are acting correctly
You have lost the document, you may obtain a new certificate of vaccination from your family doctor issue.
- An advantage is, if this doctor has made the vaccinations with you. These are then listed in their patient file, which must be kept by the doctor for ten years.
- However, only the doctor Vaccinate that he has made in his practice allowed to.
- You have changed your doctor, you need to ask your old doctor to send the documents with the necessary information to your new doctor.
- Maybe you have also been a vaccination to receive, for example, against Tetanus and had their vaccination card, don't. In this case, you have to obtain a certificate of vaccination.
- With this detection, you can have the vaccine from your local health Department on the vaccination card night protrude.
- You can't remember all the vaccinations, or the vaccinations are not to understand, you should re-vaccinate.
- Although you could know about a blood test, which Vaccinate have already been made. This is, however, quite expensive.
- There is no health risk if you make a vaccination double-or earlier-than-necessary refresh. In this respect, it is quite reasonable, and if necessary vaccinations to new to perform.
- Check with your doctor.