You have Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 and want to upgrade to the 2014 Version? We will show you how to make the so that your Computer remains technically up-to-date.
Installation file Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 download
First, you need the installation file of the new Kaspersky Version:
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2014: Download
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014: Download
The 2013 Version of Kaspersky close
Next, you need to finish the already installed Version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2013.
- To do this, click on the Kaspersky icon in the bottom right
Toolbar button on your screen (red, K) with the right mouse button.
- Then select "Finish" (see Screenshot). Please close all other open programs.
The existing Kaspersky Version uninstall
Now the old Kaspersky is far variant from your Computer. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start ->
- -> All Programs ->
- -> Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (or Antivirus 2013,) - >
- -> "Kaspersky Internet Security (or Antivirus 2013) to remove"
- Please note during Uninstallation, the is set under the "Saving objects" of the check in the "license information" (see picture)! Also, the program settings can be optionally applied.
New 2014 Version of Kaspersky install
After a restart of the operating system, you are now ready to install the new 2014 Version that you have downloaded in the first step.
- You can find these in the folder that your Browser as the default Download folder has been set.
- If not changed, the folder "Downloads".
- Run the EXE file and follow the instructions to Install.
- The license key of your old Kaspersky Suite should be automatically applied.
- You should get the shown in the picture message, select "no, install and with the given activation code to activate".
In this practice tip
, you will learn how the secure payment Kaspersky Internet Security works. And here
we give you tips on how to configure the security Software.