Dashlane: delete account
In your DashlaneAccount, all passwords stored using the password Manager manage. You delete the Account, lost all that data permanently. You will have to copy and therefore, where appropriate, your data and passwords to a different location before you continue with the following steps.
- Open the website of Dashlane in your Browser.
- Enter in the first field, your username in Dashlane and select in the second field, a reason why you want to delete your Account.
- In the bottom text box, you can give the developers more information if you wish. Then click on "Continue to step 2".
- Now enter your Account password and follow the steps on the website.
- You will receive a security code sent to your registered E-Mail address. Enter this in the last step, and confirm one last Time that you want to delete your Account.
- Your Dashlane is disabled-account is complete and all data will be deleted.